- Baby & Kids
- Beds & Bedroom Furniture
- Books & Magazines
- Electronics & Photography
- Fabrics & Crafts
- Food & Beverage
- Garden & Outdoors
- Gifts & Special Occasions
- Health & Beauty
- Home & Living
- Home Entertainment
- Home Improvement
SaleFinder Website Terms & Conditions of Use
SaleFinder WIN $500 to spend at The Clearance Shed promotion Terms & Conditions
Information on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
1.Entry is open to residents of New Zealand only.
2.Employees of SaleFinder Limited ("SaleFinder") and their immediate families, and SaleFinder's agencies and other companies associated with the promotion, are ineligible to enter the competition.
3.The competition will commence at 07.00am Tuesday 14 June 2016 and finish at 11.59pm Sunday 3rd July 2016.
4. To enter in the competition participants should login to their SaleFinder profile and select The Clearance Shed as a ‘favourite retailer’
5. All entrants that correctly update their profile will go in the draw to win a $500 to spend at The Clearance Shed store of their choice.
6. All competition entry details incorrectly entered shall be deemed invalid. There is a limit of one prize per person, per email address and per household. Proof of identity and residence may be requested at SaleFinder's discretion to validate a winning entry.
7. Any costs associated with accessing the website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet Service Provider used by the entrant.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
1.The prize is $500 to spend at The Clearance Shed Store of the winner’s choice. The prize will be won by a prize draw conducted at 10am on Tuesday 5th July 2016. The winner will be notified immediately and directed to supply their contact details (including Name, Phone Number and Email Address). The winner will also be directed to confirm their chosen The Clearance Shed store where they would like to redeem their prize. Once that verification has been received, the winner will be required to visit the chosen store to redeem their prize within sixty (60) days.
2.The winner’s name will be published on the SaleFinder facebook page.
3. SaleFinder shall conduct such further draws as may be deemed necessary at 10.00am on 26 July 2016 to distribute any prize unclaimed as at that date.
4. The prizes remain the property of SaleFinder until claimed by the prize winners.
5. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Prizes cannot be transferred. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. In the event that any of the prizes becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the SaleFinder's control, SaleFinder reserves the right to provide a similar product of the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
8. The prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
9. SaleFinder and its agencies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
1. SaleFinder collects entrants personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that SaleFinder may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to SaleFinder directly.
2. SaleFinder reserves the right to at any time add to, delete from, or otherwise amend, the conditions of entry relating to the competition.
3. SaleFinder reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who SaleFinder has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. SaleFinder’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
4. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of SaleFinder which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, SaleFinder reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
1. Acceptance of Agreement
The content, organisation, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Clause 4 below, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. Some of the content on the site is the copyrighted work of third parties.
"www.salefinder.co.nz" and others are our trademarks. Other product and company names mentioned on the Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
4. Limited License; Permitted Uses
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license (a) to access and use the Site strictly in accordance with this Agreement; (b) to use the Site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes; and (c) to print out discrete information from the Site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes and provided that you maintain all copyright and other policies contained therein. No print out or electronic version of any part of the Site or its contents may be used by you in any litigation or arbitration matter whatsoever under any circumstances.
5. Restrictions and Prohibitions on Use
Your license for access and use of the Site and any information, materials or documents (collectively defined as â€śContent and Materialsâ€ť) therein are subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use; You may not:
(a) copy, print (except for the express limited purpose permitted by Clause 4 above), republish, display, distribute, transmit, sell, rent, lease, loan or otherwise make available in any form or by any means all or any portion of the Site or any Content and Materials retrieved therefrom;
(b) use the Site or any materials obtained from the Site to develop, of as a component of, any information, storage and retrieval system, database, information base, or similar resource (in any media now existing or hereafter developed), that is offered for commercial distribution of any kind, including through sale, license, lease, rental, subscription, or any other commercial distribution mechanism;
(c) create compilations or derivative works of any Content and Materials from the Site;
(d) use any Content and Materials from the Site in any manner that may infringe any copyright, intellectual property right, proprietary right, or property right of us or any third parties;
(f) make any portion of the Site available through any timesharing system, service bureau, the Internet or any other technology now existing or developed in the future;
(g) remove, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any Site software or use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the Site architecture;
(h) use any automatic or manual process to harvest information from the Site;
(i) use the Site for the purpose of gathering information for or transmitting (1) unsolicited commercial email; (2) email that makes use of headers, invalid or nonexistent domain names, or other means of deceptive addressing; and (3) unsolicited telephone calls or facsimile transmissions;
(j) use the Site in a manner that violates any law regulating email, facsimile transmissions or telephone solicitations; and (k) export or re-export the Site or any portion thereof, or any software available on or through the Site, in violation of the export control laws or regulations of New Zealand.
6. Linking to the Site
You may provide links to the Site, provided (a) that you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, advertisements, the copyright notice, or other notices on the Site, (b) your site does not engage in illegal or otherwise inappropriate activities, and (c) you discontinue providing links to the Site immediately upon request by us.
The Site may contain advertising and sponsorships. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site is accurate and complies with applicable laws. We are not responsible for the illegality or any error, inaccuracy or problem in the advertiserâ€™s or sponsorâ€™s materials.
Certain sections of, or offerings from, the Site may require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete registration information. Your registration must be done using your real name and accurate information. Each registration is for your personal use only and not on behalf of any other person or entity. We do not permit (a) any other person using the registered sections under your name; or (b) access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use.
9. Errors, Corrections and Changes
We do not represent or warrant that the Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. We do not represent or warrant that the information available on or through the Site will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. We may make changes to the features, functionality or content of the Site at any time. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
10. Third Party Content
Third party content may appear on the Site or may be accessible via links from the Site. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content represent solely the thoughts of the author and is neither endorsed by nor does it necessarily reflect our belief.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, agents, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, successors, assigns, third party suppliers of information and documents, attorneys, advertisers, product and service providers, and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
Your right to use the Site is not transferable or assignable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable or assignable.
THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND DOCUMENTS FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," WITH â€śALL FAULTSâ€ť, AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED. THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE.
ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES CONTAINED WITHIN THE ELECTRONIC FILE CONTAINING A FORM OR DOCUMENT IS DISCLAIMED.
14. Limitation of Liability
We and any Affiliated Party shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from (a) any errors in or omissions from the Site or any services or products obtainable therefrom, (b) the unavailability or interruption of the Site or any features thereof, (c) your use of the Site, (d) the content contained on the Site, or (e) any delay or failure in performance beyond the control of a Covered Party.
16. Links to other Web Sites
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
17. Information and Press Releases
The Site contains information and press releases about us. We disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
18. Legal Compliance
You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Site and the Content and Materials provided therein.
This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in New Zealand, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. This Agreement and all incorporated agreements and your information may be automatically assigned by us in our sole discretion to a third party in the event of an acquisition, sale or merger. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement shall survive any termination of this Agreement. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.